Friday, September 13, 2013

Sharknado is the best movie ever

                As you can tell by this picture Sharknado is about Sharks that get sucked up by a tornado. Let that sink in. I mean the first time I ever heard about was from my best friend ever. She told me about it and I cracked up. It starts out with a boat on the ocean and the sailors catch a shark then cut off the fin. After that they serve fin soup to the food critic guy that is downstairs.Then, a storm comes and sharks start raining in and when I saw that I was just like "WOW!" I was laughing so hard i was crying. Oh my Gosh then a serious storm comes and knocks down a bar and some people die. Check out the trailer! I probably said "Oh Snap" five times during that trailer. Check this movie out on the Sci Fi channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment