Saturday, September 7, 2013

            Lord of the Rings

                So I just finished up the amazing Lord of the Rings trilogy. It blew me away. I was like “whoa” I didn’t see that coming. I was shocked every minute of the journey to destroy the ring in the fiery pit of Mordor. I felt like I was traveling with Frodo and Sam to Mordor. Then battling Orks with the help of Gandalf the Grey (or white whichever one you want to call him) Hear the whizzing of an arrow going past my ear shot from Legolass. And even sitting next Gollum with all his disgusting wrinkles! Gross! How can you not love it! The exciting journey with epic twists! I watched it because my best friend had watched it and told me about it and I was jealous. There is the truth. I was envious. So I decided to watch it after I came home from Church. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I couldn’t wait to watch “The Two Towers” the week after. If you haven’t seen these movies you have got to!


~Jessica                 
            
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment