Wednesday, September 11, 2013

family feud or some sort of game show

                                        Family Feud (or some kind of game show)

 Freshly cut grass. The smell is disgusting. I can smell it while I am writing right now. Gross. Anywho i was walking down that freshly cut grass today and i was thinking about Family Feud. "He he." I chuckled but i guess to loud  while walking to school and everyone started staring. I was like "What? Do I have something on my face? Did I forget to put deodorant on?" But I only said that in my mind. Then, I realized oh, I burst out laughing again. I do that a lot. You probably want to know what I was laughing at well here it is: 
Who does this guy think he is? 
I know what you are thinking; what is so funny about that?
Well when you go to school and you think your whole life is jacked up, you gotta have some kind of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment